Join Our Team As Teacher Partner/Marketing Field Executive
If you’re interested in our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
Teacher Onboarding Process
Apply on our website or send your resume on our official WhatsApp.
You will be informed via e-mail or WhatsApp by our support team if your resume is selected.
Submit us a demo teaching video on WhatsApp of around 5-7 minutes of any topic of the relevant subject you are applying for.
If you get shortlisted, our team will contact you to discuss the terms and conditions.
The interview will be conducted on the Google Meet. Our team will provide you training sessions if required.
You will be allowed to conduct one free trial class for the student.
The team will inform you about the final onboarding and documentation.
- All teachers should have a laptop with a minimum of 4 Gb of RAM and a Digital Board with a Stylus Pen.
- The teacher should have a Broadband connection.
- All teachers should wear T-shirts of Ocean Play at the time of the live session.
- All the sessions taken by the teacher should be conducted in a noise-free place along with good lighting setup.
- Teachers with Graduation from premier institutes should apply and those with 1 to 7 years of experience in teaching are more preferable for respective grades.
- Excellent communication skills and a charismatic personality are a must.
- Exposure to taking live online sessions is an added advantage.
- The job role involves delivering one to one online live sessions to students. The Teacher is expected to prepare for their sessions well in advance.
- Teachers should use only Hindi or English language and no regional dialects should be used in front of students.
- The teacher should be familiar with creating PPTs for the respective subjects.
- The teacher would also be responsible to work and improvise on the existing content (PPT slides, tests, assignments) wherever required.
- Teachers will not be paid for Free Trial class of 1 day.
- Payment of teachers will be made at the end of their respective month.